We serve as an industry catalyst, partnering across the solar energy value chain to transform opportunity into high performing operating assets.
CleanPath improves the pace of project development through adding its own capital resources and expertise.
Our team of pioneers of the clean energy industry have deep solar industry experience, execution capability and exceptional relationships across market segments.
CleanPath’s solution expands options available to developers, EPC contractors, financial institutions and asset owners/operators, all of whom are aligned in getting projects placed into service at the earliest possible moment.
We typically focus our investments on solar PV projects larger than five megawatts, and are currently focused on projects in North America, although we will consider viable opportunities worldwide.
What We've Achieved
- Introduced the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) to the U.S. solar market in 2001, the mechanism which today finances the majority of solar power in the U.S.
- Formed the first solar tax equity fund in the U.S., and syndicated four subsequent solar tax equity funds.
- Financed, owned, and operated over $300 million in solar energy assets
- Financed and executed 100 megawatts of biomass projects
- Developed an early-stage pipeline exceeding 2 gigawatts